Audio Portrait (outline)

-I will be interviewing a Hunter College student Amanda Delaney.

-The reason of the interview is to expand or explore Amanda's blog title "Artist Statement" along side her discussion in class regarding the relationship between her family & Amanda herself, and connecting those two topics with today's current situation. This will be the foundation of the purpose of the interview.

-The purpose of this interview is to share how Covid-19 impacted our mental health (if there's any). I believe in a times like these, it's great to see what activities everyone is doing while being "stuck at home"... but I want to ask the question of how does this makes you feel? Does it remind you of something in past? Have this situation makes you realize about yourself that you didn't know before?

-At the end of the day, it's about sharing to people that you are not alone. Everyone is dealing with something emotional & physical, and this interview is the place where we can share something to the world in hopes of inspiring other to continue to live their life and don't give up because "The universe'll surprise you... constantly."

Comments

Popular Posts