Class Summary

What a semester it has been!! That's it. Probably that's my summary. But this class deserve more appreciation than just that.

I was looking forward to this class at the beginning of the semester. Professor Levine brings a comfortable energy within the class and we actually had a great classmates who are down to earth, humble or probably just many shy people. But that's what I love for being in the same room as they are. And as we were planning on working for more projects together (which I was looking forward on getting to know my peers better)... Covid-19 happens. I taught I was prepared when we have to self isolate from everyone else because I'm the best at doing that. Instead, I was sick, overwhelmed, and too many things was going on in my head & everything just felt stuck. Even if I go outside, I just don't feel comfortable anymore.

However, as days goes by... every time I'm doing an online learning from this class, It gives me joy somehow. Always puts me to smile when someone says "can you hear me?" or hearing them laugh gave me a dose of excitement. As much as Tom Hanks lived alone on deserted island in the Cast Away, he still need/ wants a companion by carving a face from a volleyball. I guess that's just me of saying that we need company in our life. If I can take away a specific assignment from this class that'll help me for future work is the audio piece. How that assignment told me that a silent can be super powerful. And if I can take away anything from this class is that I am utterly bless for just to have met & work with you guys in person. A memory I will never forget.   

Overall, if I can wrap this blog to a full circle from my first blog (since I didn't do a good job on explaining what I want as an artist)... I would actually like to start by listen more from people. By them sharing their life story & experiences help my perception on how I see the world. And my fellow peers from this class sure have broaden my perspectives. Thank you Jeremy Levine & my classmates for being in your class, it was my great pleasure!

Comments

Popular Posts